Temporary Health Consultant /for 3 months/
ADRA Mongolia is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced candidate for the Temporary Health Consultant position to serve for 3 months.
The Health Consultant will be responsible for coordinating all the activities of a health project and a new project proposal development.
- Project management:
- Plan and manage all the project activities ensuring smooth operation in coordination with the main stakeholders of the project including Ministry of Health, service providers and implementing hospitals.
- Develop close working relationships with all project participants and key stakeholders including Government and other counterparts.
- Select beneficiaries for the project in accordance with criteria and needs defined with main stakeholders.
- Coordinate and provide orientation to the project volunteers on procedures to act in the medical facilities.
- Arrange temporary licensing for the arriving doctors to operate surgeries.
- Report project results and outcomes to the main stakeholders.
- Project proposal development:
- Ensure accurate implementation of needs assessments for potential proposal development.
- Develop high quality proposal and concept note creation by generating new ideas and approaches in the health sector (identify themes, conduct needs assessment, research/analysis for potential proposal development and develop concept notes/proposals)
- University degree in Medical Science and related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of proven working experiences including Government, INGO, donor funded community development and health projects.
- Sound conceptual knowledge of current development practices and proposal development process.
- Excellent project management skills including planning, managing and reporting, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop networking.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written in English.
- Must adhere to ADRA’s mission and working principles
Interested candidates should send following documents electronically to email@example.com before 13:00 PM, April 7, 2017.
- Complete one page cover letter explaining their interest, suitability and expertise for the position
- A reference letter from current or previous employer
- ADRA job application form (the form can be downloaded or printed from www.adra.org.mn). Ensure all sections fully answered as candidates will initially screened using data submitted on form.
- Resume or CV
- Other supporting documents including copies of diplomas and professional certificates etc.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls accepted.
ADRA Mongolia is a faith-based, non-profit organization active in Mongolia since 1994 in the fields of food security, disaster management, health, education and economic development. ADRA Mongolia aims to provide development and relief services to individuals and families regardless of any age, race, gender or religious affiliation.