Job Title: Project Manager
Project name: Rural Economic Advancement Project (REAP-EC) 1 year project
Duration: Full time, 3 month probation, annual
ADRA Mongolia invites qualified candidates to apply for the position of Project Manager to work on the rural economic development project.
Job responsibilities include:
- Plan project activities and budgeting, and monitor spending;
- Provide overall direction and leadership to UB and field staffs for implementation of the projects in a timely, professional manner;
- Conduct trainings on commercial banking services, basic book-keeping, risk management, business planning, and other development related topics;
- Network with donor organizations, government agencies, NGOs, donors, and other stakeholders;
- Reporting (narrative, statistic, financial);
- Other managerial and administrative tasks as needed to achieve project objectives;
- University degree in economics, business administration, development or related field; (Masters degree is preferred)
- Proven managerial and supervisory experience;
- Proven experience working in development sector;
- Experience training or teaching preferred;
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
- Native Mongolian speaker with proficient written and spoken English;
- Good computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office applications);
- Ability to travel extensively in rural project sites (1-2 weeks per month)
Interested candidates should send following documents to email@example.com .mn or ADRA Mongolia office before 5 pm on Wednesday, 24th August, 2016.
- Complete one page cover letter explaining their interest in and suitability for the position
- Resume that includes names and contact information of 2-3 references including previous employers
- ADRA job application form (the form can be downloaded or printed from adra.org.mn) or pick it up from the Administration officer at the office address listed below. Ensure all sections fully answered as candidates will initially screened using data submitted on form.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls accepted.
ADRA Mongolia office
Palazzo building 8-401, 1st khoroo, Tokyo Street, Bayanzurkh District, Ulaanbaatar city.
ADRA Mongolia is a faith-based, non-profit organization active in Mongolia since 1994 in the fields of food security, disaster management, health, education and economic development. ADRA Mongolia aims to provide development and relief services to individuals and families regardless of any age, race, gender or religious affiliation.